About ProMaterial and you
ProMaterial is the growing and forward-looking software service provider for the construction industry. With our international digital sales platform, we connect market participants and thus simplify their sales and purchasing processes. We are growing quickly and the demand for our solutions is massive.
We are looking for you as Frontend Developer (m/f/x) as soon as possible.
What we offer - our top 3
- We are growing fast, this opens up space for your ideas and your place to grow - we believe in you and your knowledge and want you to be part of our future
- A unique product - we want to revolutionize construction product distribution! We are working on diverse and exciting IT projects!
- Mobile workplace / remote work, if desired, our office in Düsseldorf can also be used flexibly
Your area of responsibility
The focus is on the further development of our existing frontends, as well as the improvement of our multi-tenancy capabilities. Initially, you will work as part of our agile development team. Prospectively, you will further expand your own development area and coordinate the work, as well as specify the technical development. In doing so, we offer you extensive professional and personal development potential.
- Design and implementation of new features in collaboration with project management, design and development team.
- Development of automated software tests (unit, integration and E2E).
- Continuous improvement of the frontends
- Runtime monitoring of frontends and improvement of performance/stability/security based on collected metrics.
- Several years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Solid knowledge of React/Redux and architecture of SPAs.
- Experience writing software tests using common testing tools (e.g. Jest, Chai, Mocha).
- Use of build tools such as NPM, Yarn and Webpack.
- Experience with common web APIs such as REST
- Experience with agile development processes in a team
- Experience with organized and solution-oriented working methods (Systems Engineering) for sustainable software development of scalable web systems.
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Of advantage would be
- Working experience with distributed high performance web applications.
- Practical experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with distributed systems and asynchronous communication.
- Experience with a cloud provider such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Knowledge of E2E testing with tools such as Selenium or Cypress.
More things we offer
- We are friendly and happy to accept you if you want to be part of our story
- An innovative, interesting team with many years of experience in the construction industry, innovation management, building information modeling and deep IT experience from several business segments
- We are family friendly and want our employees to get something out of your kids (if you have kids)
- An agile and relaxed work environment - work-life balance and a sporty work attitude at the same time belong together for us
- Fun and working in an international team - our applications are used worldwide
- Our friendly working atmosphere and the use of the latest technologies will help you to develop and grow professionally.
- Our technologies will become world standards and help to establish better, cost-efficient but also environmentally friendly processes in the construction industry.