Your area of responsibility
- Development of high performance Java web applications using up-to-date frameworks
- Design and implementation of new features for advanced software solutions in cooperation with the project management, design and development team
- Developing automated software tests and setting up deployment processes for web applications
- Participation in continuous improvement processes
- Several years of practical experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of Java (8, 11) and object-oriented software architecture
- Experience with Spring (Boot)
- Experience in using and developing web services like REST and SOAP
- Experience with distributed systems and asynchronous communication
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Experience with agile development processes in a team
- Experience with organized and solution-oriented working methods (systems engineering) for sustainable software development of scalable web systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Of advantage would be
- Working experience with distributed high performance web applications.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with lucene/solr/elasticsearch
- Experience with Git
- Use of build tools (such as maven, gradle, sbt).
- Continuous integration and deployments with bitbucket pipelines (or similar)
- experience with GraphQL
What we offer
- Room for your ideas - room to grow - we believe in you and your knowledge and want you to become part of our future.
- A friendly, young team that welcomes anyone who wants to be part of our story
- Diverse and exciting IT projects - we only do projects that we find really exciting - we want to revolutionize construction product sales!
- An innovative, interesting team with many years of experience in the construction industry, innovation management, Building Information Modeling and deep IT experience from several business segments.
- We are family friendly and want our employees to get something out of your kids (if you have kids).
- An agile and relaxed work environment - work-life balance and a sporty work attitude at the same time belong together for us
- Fun and working in an international team - our applications are used worldwide
- All our employees participate in the success of the company based on performance
- Our friendly working atmosphere and the use of the latest technologies will help you to develop optimally and grow professionally
- Our technologies shall become world standards and help to establish better, cost-efficient but also environmentally friendly processes in the construction industry
- Mobile workplace / remote work, our office in Düsseldorf can also be used flexibly on request.
- We love good coffee, sports and challenging tasks. We stand for open and clear communication, flat company structures and recognition of professional achievements.